We are over 65 years old!
Northwestern Stage Lines was incorporated in Idaho in 1946. The company is primarily a family-owned business with its roots in Boise, Idaho.
Northwestern Stage Lines operates 19 coaches from its Spokane facility. Nine of the coaches are ADA accessible (wheelchair lift equipped).
The strength of Northwestern Stage Lines is derived from its management and personnel. The management has been the same for the past two decades.
- Cleto Achabal, President, has worked for the company since graduating from Walla Walla College in 1981.
- Shirley Sample is our Chief Financial Officer. She has worked for the company for over twenty years. Prior to that, Shirley worked as an account executive for Empire Lines for seventeen years.
- Gary Coleman, will become our new Charter Manager on March 18, 2016. He will be taking the place of Rodney Johnson who has decided to move on. We wish Rodney well in his new endeavors and welcome Gary to this position. Gary was formerly with Bellair Charters in the Seattle area.
- John Westerman will become our new Safety Compliance Manager taking over from Gary Coleman.
- Charlie Neill, our Agency Supervisor, has been in the bus industry off and on during the last 40 years, driving for Northwestern four years prior to taking over as Agency Manager.
Northwestern Stage Lines operates over one million miles each year and transport over 250,000 passengers each year. Our business is evenly divided between charter and regular route schedule service. We offer daily service between
- Boise - Lewiston - Pullman - Spokane
- Spokane - Wenatchee - Everett - Seattle - Tacoma
- Omak - Wenatchee - Ellensburg
Please visit northwesterntrailways.com for complete schedules and routes.